Plan a really great day to enjoy all Goldzilla has to offer and volunteer before, during, or after the festivities. You don’t need to be a RAGOM volunteer to lend us a hand.
Service projects for groups
Sign up your book club, scout troop, or any community-minded group to participate in a service project:
- Set up and run our concessions stand (7:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
- Help with the Goldzilla event setup (6:15 AM – 8:30 AM)
- Help with the Goldzilla event tear-down (2:00 PM – 4: 30 PM)
We also need individuals to assist our Goldzilla team and RAGOM volunteers with the following activities:
- Hand out event schedules on the shuttle bus (1-hour and 2-hour shifts)
- Greet Goldzilla guests and hand out event schedules (1-hour and 2-hour shifts)
- Hand out water bottles during our Walk for Rescue (9:30 AM – 11:00 AM)
- Assist a RAGOM volunteer at the lure or agility course (1-hour and 2-hour shifts)
- Provide photography or videography services
We will email information when you sign up for a project or volunteer shift, and then we’ll email more detailed event day instructions shortly before Goldzilla.
For more information or to sign up, email email@example.com.