Goldzilla couldn’t happen without the many volunteers it takes to make this a fun family day for people and pups alike. You can enjoy all Goldzilla has to offer and volunteer before, during, or after the festivities.
Sign up to help as an individual, a family, or a service group (for example, your book club or scout group). We need volunteers to lend a paw with the following:
Saturday, September 12
- Load the Goldzilla supplies truck (11:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
Sunday, September 13
- Set up the event grounds (6:15 – 8:30 AM)
- Set up booths and activities (7:00 – 8:30 AM)
- Staff an activity, such as the lure course, agility area, or Foster Showcase
- Assist with online silent auction bidding
- Tear down and pack up Goldzilla event (2:00 – 4:30 PM)
(Unless noted, shifts range from 60 to 90 minutes.)
We will email information after you sign up, and then we’ll confirm with more detailed instructions shortly before Goldzilla.
If you have questions, email [email protected].