Plan a really great day to enjoy all Goldzilla has to offer and volunteer before, during, or after the festivities. You don’t need to be a RAGOM volunteer to lend us a hand.
Service projects for groups
Sign up your book club, scout troop, or any community-minded group to participate in a service project:
- Help with the Goldzilla event setup (6:15 AM – 8:30 AM)
- Help with the Goldzilla event tear-down (2:00 PM – 4: 30 PM)
We also need individuals to assist our Goldzilla team and RAGOM volunteers with the following activities:
- Hand out event schedules on the shuttle bus (1-hour and 2-hour shifts)
- Greet Goldzilla guests and hand out event schedules (1-hour and 2-hour shifts)
- Hand out water bottles during our Walk for Rescue (9:30 AM – 11:00 AM)
- Assist a RAGOM volunteer at the lure or agility course (1-hour and 2-hour shifts)
- Provide photography or videography services
We will email information after you sign up to volunteer, and then we’ll email more detailed event day instructions shortly before Goldzilla.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.