Well, dogs like to play and they need exercise. You enjoy supporting a wonderful cause. So spend a fun day with your dog while enjoying all Goldzilla has to offer.
Why walk? Why pledge?
Our mission at RAGOM is to ensure that every dog has a Golden life. As an all-volunteer, non-profit organization, we rely heavily on our wonderful sponsors, donations, and fundraisers to support our mission.
Goldzilla is RAGOM’s largest fundraiser of the year, and the Walk for Rescue attracts hundreds of people and their dogs. So whether you walk or pledge someone who is walking, you’ll be helping dogs in our care.
The top 3 reasons to join the Walk for Rescue:
- You will enjoy the company of others who are also committed to helping RAGOM dogs.
- You will be encouraged by the outpouring of support as you raise pledges.
- Your dog will go home happy and tired!
After the Walk for Rescue, check out everything Goldzilla!
- Enjoy activities with your dog—lure coursing, agility and more
- Head to the lake for a swim with furry friends
- Shop the Vendor Village
- Grab a bite or beverage from the food trucks
- Stop by the Foster Fan Board to read up on dogs ready for adoption
- Head to the Foster Showcase for hands-on petting time
- Check out the Lost Dog Rapid Response Team and learn how RAGOM mobilizes when a dog goes missing
To plan your day, print a Goldzilla map and schedule.
Sunday, September 13, 2015—Rain or shine!
8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Long Lake Park
1500 Old Hwy 8
New Brighton, MN map
Need more info? Contact us at email@example.com.